Phantom Phil and Angel Card Amy explore the bizarre 1988 Wes Craven movie The Serpent And The Rainbow...there was so much to get into it couldn't be contained all in one episode...here is what was covered...
This episode contains graphic content and is not recommended for sensitive ears...if this does not apply to you...carry on....
- A rundown of the cast and crew
- A brief rundown of the true events that lead to this movie
- Canadian anthropologist Wade Davis and his book exploring the 'Zombie Powder'
- The good the bad and the downright ugly of this film
- Why Zekes Mokae makes a terrifying villain
- What scene made position #29 on Bravo Network's Top 100 Scariest movie scenes ever?
- Why the crew only lasted eleven days out of the thirty day filming schedule in Haiti
- Was this film production cursed?
- Phantom Phil recites a popular Youtube theory connecting this to another film dissected in a past case study...
- Plus much more...
Serpent & Child's Play theory: