Rev. Borwaski identifies as many things and has a remarkable story...her and Phantom Phil only scratch the surface on this chat that easily could have gone another couple of hours...here is some of the topics discussed:
- Mela's difficult upbringing in an abusive religious cult
- How she overcame that as well as years of bad luck and misfortune
- The concept of forgiveness
- Living with a rare condition commonly known as 'face blindness'
- The definition of a green witch, a hedge witch and the real lowdown on the origins of witchcraft and how its supposed to be used for good
- Hypnotherapy and Phantom Phil's misfortunes involving it
- Spiritual entrepreneurialism
- Ghost stories from South Carolina including the haunting of 'Bubba'
Much more is discussed but stick around for the outro as you won't believe what happened after the two of them stopped recording!
Find Mela and her work here:
Facebook & Instagram under BelleBookCandleSC